Roboforex review 2020
RoboForex Company started its work in 2009. The forex broker’s team improves its service and working conditions for clients from year to year.
RoboForex : spreads and commissions
This forex broker’s spreads are floating and depend on the currency pair. If you compare the commission of RoboForex with other brokers, you cannot say for sure whether it is more or less, it all depends on the specific pair.
EUR / USD
GBP / USD
USD / JPY
AUD / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / GBP
The table shows the spreads of the most popular RoboForex currency pairs and average values for other forex brokers.
What can you trade with RoboForex?
Forex trading instruments of the broker will satisfy the demands of almost any trader. At the time of writing this article, the broker allowed to trade:
- Currency pairs, there are 36.
- Currency – 9 items.
- Fund indices.
- Shares – Facebook inc., Ebay, Visa, Pepsi, Apple, Philip Morris, Google inc, Citigroup, NIKE, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Inc. American Express, etc.
- Commodity futures – gold, oil, copper, gas, etc.
A significant disadvantage of the company, there are no classic or binary options.
Global experience with RoboForex
Available platforms and applications
RoboForex offers the following popular trading terminals to its clients:
- MetaTrader 4.
- MetaTrader 5.
- R Trader.
To work with mobile devices, applications for these trading terminals for gadgets running Android and iOS are available. Links for downloading applications are available on the broker’s website.
Exceptional reliability and speed of deals execution are one of the main advantages of RoboForex. In its work the broker uses a VPS server, which almost completely excludes connection interruptions and provides execution of orders with high speed, from 0.003 seconds.
The broker has a well-established customer service. You can contact the company’s consultants using the ticketing system, by phone or online chat. If you read RoboForex reviews, we will know that the specialists respond quickly, politely, in essence. Almost any question can be solved immediately, from the first contact.
How to open an account with RoboForex
In order to open an account with the company you need to register and create an account. At this stage you need to specify your details (first name, middle name and last name) and your mobile phone number.
It is also necessary to confirm that the client is already 18 years old and to consent to the verification and processing of personal data. Once the account has been created, you can proceed to opening an account, for which you will need to proceed sequentially with the following steps:
- Select a terminal for trading – MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, R Trader.
- Select account type – Demo, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard, ECN-Pro NDD, ECN-FixSpread NDD, Prime, Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, R Trader
- Select account currency – depends on the account type./li>
- Select leverage, from 1 to 2000.
That’s all, the account is open, you can deposit it and start trading. There is no minimum deposit in RoboForex, you can deposit it even by 1 cent.
The broker can boast a lot of bonus shares. These are the most popular:
- Welcome Bonus 30 USD is the starting bonus for all new customers who have been verified (identity verification). This is a great opportunity for beginners to try their hand at trading
- Profit Share bonus on deposit, up to 50%, the maximum amount can be up to 20 000 USD.
- Classic deposit bonus, up to 115%, the maximum amount can be up to 50 000 USD.
At first glance, it seems to be a great offer, but if you understand what, unfortunately, not all traders do, there is almost no benefit from it. In order to take this money you need to execute 1 lot deals for each bonus dollar, and this is not real. Besides, RoboForex has prepared one more surprise – when participating in the bonus program, the spreads are doubled!
The main advantage of RoboForex is that there will be no problems with withdrawal of money. At least at the time of writing this review, there were no feedback from traders or investors who were not withdrawing money from their account for any reason.
You should not hope for generous bonus offers. It is unlikely that you will be able to get the bonus, a trader trying to meet all the conditions for receiving it is set in quite tough conditions. High spreads and swaps can eat up